Me in 10 seconds
Software developer and researcher. I love learning, thinking, writing and programming. My research interests are in the area of blockchains, cryptocurrencies, cryptography, distributed systems, and game theory. Key values in my life are 💡Usefulness, 🍎Simplicity, 🏍️ Efficiency, 🦎Adaptation, and 🌎Freedom.
What am I doing now?
See my “/now” page.
Me in 10 minutes
See my “/10min” page.
- S.Baranski, J. Konorski: Mitigation of Fake Data Content Poisoning Attacks in NDN via Blockchai (Dec, 2020)
- S. Baranski, J. Szymanski, A. Sobecki, D. Gil, H. Mora: Practical I-Voting on Stellar Blockchain (Oct, 2020)
- S. Baranski: Application of blockchain and infection processes in graphs to mitigate content poisoning attacks in information-centric network (Oct, 2020)
- Implementing blind signature on ed25519 (Feb, 2021)
- Superiority of public blockchains (Jan, 2021)
- Writing Mongo Realm serverless functions with TypeScript (Dec, 2020)
- How Android Boots Up (Oct, 2018)
Subjective, controversial, and supposedly confirmation-biased thoughts on different topics.
- You can not appreciate what you do not understand (May, 2021)
- First business (Feb, 2021)
- Decision making (Jan, 2021)