Me in 10 seconds
Software developer and PhD student in informatics. I love reading, thinking, writing and programming.
Professionally, my research interests are in the area of blockchains, cryptography and secure computation.
As a hobby, my research interests are in the area of psychology and philosophy.
My lifelong side project is a machine-learning self-surveying personal decision-making algorithm.
Key values in my life are 💡Usefulness, 🏍️Efficiency, 🧠Openness, 🍎Simplicity, and 🌎Freedom.
🤩 What am I doing now?
See my “/now” page.
🎢️ Me in 1 minute
See my “/1min” page.
📝 Thoughts on
- Erasmus (Dec 2023)
- Dancing is stupid (Jan 2023)
- Loneliness is a measure of self-understanding (Jul, 2022)
- My commandments (Jun, 2022)
- Happiness is subjective revenue is objective (Jun, 2022)
- Optimising life model (Apr, 2022)
- Authentic opinions come from your feelings (Mar, 2022)
- No one value what you value (Jan, 2022)
- Mothers and daughters (Jan, 2022)
- Beginner-expert (Dec, 2021)
- Don’t be grateful for your suffering (Oct, 2021)
- Formalization complement creativity (Oct, 2021)
- How to create a profitable app (Aug, 2021)
- You can not appreciate what you do not understand (May, 2021)
- First business (Feb, 2021)
- What is this thing called Personality Type? (Oct 2022)
- Implementing blind signature on ed25519 (2021)
- Writing Mongo Realm serverless functions with TypeScript (2020)
- How Android boots up (2018)
- Notes on Android architecture (2017)
Barański, Stanisław, Julian Szymański, and Higinio Mora. 2023. ‘Anonymous provision of privacy-sensitive services using blockchain and decentralised storage’. (preprint, under review)
Sobecki, Andrzej, Stanisław Barański, and Julian Szymański. 2022. ‘Privacy-Preserving, Scalable Blockchain-Based Solution for Monitoring Industrial Infrastructure in the Near Real-Time’. Applied Sciences 12 (14): 7143.
Barański, Stanisław, and Jerzy Konorski. 2020. ‘Mitigation of Fake Data Content Poisoning Attacks in NDN via Blockchain’. In 2020 30th International Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ITNAC), 1–6.
Barański, Stanisław, Julian Szymański, Andrzej Sobecki, David Gil, and Higinio Mora. 2020. ‘Practical I-Voting on Stellar Blockchain’. Applied Sciences 10 (21): 7606.
Barański, Stanisław. 2022. ‘Oblivious Neural Networks’ In Algorytmy i zastosowania inteligencji obliczeniowej, edited by Julian Szymański. Gdańsk: Wydawnictwo Politechniki Gdańskiej.
Barański, Stanisław. 2020. ‘Application of Blockchain and Infection Processes in Graphs to Mitigate Content Poisoning Attacks in Information-Centric Networks’. Master of Engineering, Gdańsk University of Technology.
Barański, Stanisław, Patryk Milewski, and Piotr Pabis. 2018. ‘Bitcoin cryptographic currency wallet with multifactor hybrid hardware-network authentication’. Bachelor of Engineering, Gdańsk University of Technology.
- Stellot - i-voting platform powered by Stellar blockchain
- Vape Tool - make only perfect coils and e-liquids
- Tax Ledger - settle taxes on cryptocurrencies trading
- My Github profile